Now we Can Install .BAR App Directly in our BlackBerry® PlayBook while using This “LOCALBAR.bar” Application,First of all We Need DDPB installer once to install The Local Bar App. It is very simple And easy too, Here I have given Procedures and steps below;
Localbar.bar App installation Procedure:
1. Download Localbar.bar App From
Download Localbar.bar App
2. Install the Localbar.bar in playBook via DDPB installer.
3. Safely Disconnect & Unplug your playBook From PC
4. Now Download .Bar PlayBook App Files from Here blackberrylovers.wordpress.com and save The .Bar files somewhere in the PlayBook Mass storage,
5.Make sure on your PlayBook Development Mode is Turned On And enter password (Mandatory)
6. Now open install localbar.bar App in your PlayBook And swipe down in Your playBook top Corner
7. Install Option will appear in playbook Top Corner. Now Click install Button And downloaded the Apps it’ll Appears just Click That App Which we wish to install in our playBook
8. And Type the PlayBook Password
8. Wait for awhile, once Screen popup it gets Sucessfully installed.
9. Click Ok. Now the .bar App Successfully Installed.