Just turn On/Off your BlackBerry® Wi-Fi from Option Menu now! It saves your time and nerves, and not requires to find where the Manage Connections to connect Wi-FI again. Also, it saves your battery life while you do not need Wi-Fi and want to turn it off.
Menu Wi-Fi is an application that turns on/off Wi-Fi conveniently on your Option Menu while running other applications on your BlackBerry® Smartphone.
While using other applications, just with a single click on menu button on your device, the Menu Wi-Fi will let you turn On/Off Wi-Fi. It is a useful application that makes users more convenient and no need to terminate the applications that are currently running.
1) Turn On/Off Wi-Fi from Option Menu while running other applications.
2) Make you more convenient.
3) Save time on switching between Wi-Fi features and other applications.
3) Save your battery life while you do not require Wi-Fi and easy to turn it off.
4) Low memory consumption.
5) Provide high level of usability.
Required Device Software
4.5.0 or higher